time and location:
Classes run in 5 week series, with each class lasting 2 hours. They are held at Bay Area Family Physicians located at 34301 23 Mile Road #100, New Baltimore, MI 48047
If you are too close to your birthing time for this structure to work, please contact me to ask about the accelerated class format. Any amount of preparation is beneficial!
NOTE: Elizabeth is expecting her third child in September, so she'll be on maternity leave September - November. Classes will resume in December. If you need a class before then, please contact Elizabeth for a referral or visit https://us.hypnobirthing.com/parents/find-a-hypnobirthing-instructor/
Go to the Registration page to see the current schedule of classes and sign up today.
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized training with a Certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner and HypnoBirthing Mom
- The book HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method, by Marie Mongan
- Download cards for the Rainbow Relaxation and positive affirmation audio tracks
- Information on how to write your birth plan
- Hands-on training in relaxation and breathing techniques as well as labor positions, and tools for your birthing partner to use
- Phone consultations available to you all the way up until your birthing time